I was first introduced to Mia Tui about 3 years ago when it popped up on my Facebook page. Charlotte Jamme the founder of Mia Tui recommended the best bags to meet my needs. The designs of Mia Tui are all very similar but different sizes. I purchased three bags before my holiday to New York. I have about 13 bags now. I was sent by Mia Tui the amazing Jackie Bag.
Mia Tui kindly sent me their latest bag to review which is the amazing Jackie bag. I have the tan colour and it’s a gorgeous colour that goes with a variety of different outfits.
The Jackie has a front pocket with a magnetic popper and then 3 compartments 1 with a zip and 2 other compartments as well as 2 secrets pockets which are great for items like sue shoppers. This bag is well designed and a versatile bag. It’s a small bag but you can fit so much in. I have an iPad mini, iPhone, sunglasses, purse, keys and there is still space for more items if needed. My favourite part of this bag is that it’s a cross body bag which is great when you need your hands-free. The turquoise lining in the bag is bright and makes it easy to find your items.
I used this bag while travelling in London and the front pocket was so useful for my Oyster card as I could get it quickly or put it away promptly as I always worry I will lose it.
I found it so useful having the phone pocket and clips for my keys and pen pockets. This makes it so easy to grab these items in a rush.
The Jackie bag would be perfect for a number of different occasions. It would be perfect for travelling through the airport. You could use the zipped compartment for passport and tickets as there would be no chance it would go missing.
If you would like to purchase one of Mia Tui Jackie bags please click on this link. They have a fantastic offer at the moment where you get a free purse when purchasing the Jackie bag. PS The purses are excellent and I have had mine for a few months now.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog here is my link to my page
(This is a sponsored post.)
This blog will help you when caravanning away. My family and I have been on caravan holidays since I was quite young. We started off in a static caravan in Cromer, Norfolk and went most school holidays. We then stopped as it was not as convenient as we had a dog and the caravan site was not dog friendly.
As a family we had a break from caravanning for a number of years but decided about 8 years ago to get a tourer caravan as we could go to different places and take our dog. We basically bought the caravan for the dog, he is very spoilt. Olly our dog loves going on his adventures in the caravan.
Here are some tips I would highly recommend.
- Check out the local area and see how far it is to the areas you want to visit.
- Wifi. Some sites do not have great wifi so always check 1st.
- Read reviews of sites as it a good giveaway of what the sites facilities are like.
- If you are sleeping on the bed that is made up make sure you turn the cushions upside down as you will not feel all the ridges.
- For the best comfort get a duvalay they are so comfortable.https://www.duvalay.co.uk/duvalay-freshtec-sleeping-bag
- Get a Mia Tui Alex bag to take over to the shower block. They fold up and a perfect size to take all your stuff to the shower block.https://miatui.com/collections/alex-folding-travel-bag-1
- If you can choose your caravan pitch look at map before hand to see where you want to be.
- Take spare blankets as some nights it can get quite cold.
- If travelling with a dog have a box of all their stuff together.
- Use shower as an extra storage. We always use the shower block for showers.
- Use a old milk bottle and cut off the top to use as a bin.
- Don’t forget your chairs to sit outside.
- If you join the Caravan and Motorhome club and using your caravan several times a year and like using wifi join for the year as it is better value.
- We always use Crocs as they are quick and easy to pop on.
Finally I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog. If you would like to read any of my other blogs please click on this link https://rosinaslifeisnice.co.uk
I would just like to say how thrilled I was when I looked at how many readers had viewed my page. If you would like to read the blog click on the link below.
I only started this blog a month ago so I am still learning every day which is great for my brain.
If you would like to subscribe to my page, please click on follow. You will then be notified when my blogs have been published.
My Stats from WordPress.com
If you have not seen this post here is the link
Here is my Instagram if you would like to follow me.
First of all this blog is Handy tips on how to pack light. Anyone who knows me well knows I do not find it easy to pack light but I have managed to find some easy solutions to have a weeks clothes in a carry on case. Here are my tips.
- I use travel bottles for skin care products or if I can I will get some free samples from my favourite brands which pack even smaller.
- These packing cubes which compress even smaller and much easier when you get to your destination. I have used these and they are brilliant. I got a pack of six in different sizes.
- I use a small box with compartments for jewellery it’s really easy to use for earring, bracelets and necklaces. This product was bought from amazon and was incredibly cheap. My Mum saw how useful the box was that she asked me to order her one on our return from our trip.
Mia Tui has an excellent selection of bags for travelling. Some of their bags have a cabin compliant PVC bag which is useful going through security. You can purchase a pack of 3 bags all different sizes which is very useful for all occasions.
- Buy a Go travel worldwide travel adaptor it has 2 USB charging plugs.
- Pack your lightest shoes and wear your heaviest.