Radisson Blu at East Midlands Airport Hotel was the hotel my mum and I stayed at during our trip in September this year. Our stay was from 1st -2nd September as we had an early morning flight the following day.
We had booked direct via Radisson Blu for the Park, Dream and Fly package which was perfect for us. We arrived and parked our car and then checked in. The shuttle bus organised by the hotel was booked for 4.45am the next day and the bus left early and we were at the airport in less than 5 minutes. In the morning there was an excellent selection of tea and coffees, cereal bars free of charge which were very much appreciated.
Our room facilities were excellent and very much appreciated they provided free tea and coffee facilities as well as bottled water. If you had forgotten any items you could request items via their website which came very quickly. The WiFi was very good. The beds were incredibly comfy and we both slept very well. The reception arranged a wake-up call which was on time. Please watch my video below to see our room.
I would highly recommend Radisson Blu if you are travelling from East Midlands Airport. If you travelling back to the hotel by shuttle bus the telephone is just after security.
If you would like to read the rest of my hotel blogs please visit https://rosinaslifeisnice.co.uk/
Finally here is the link to book the Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport Hotel
<a rel=”nofollow” https://www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel
This blog will help you when caravanning away. My family and I have been on caravan holidays since I was quite young. We started off in a static caravan in Cromer, Norfolk and went most school holidays. We then stopped as it was not as convenient as we had a dog and the caravan site was not dog friendly.
As a family we had a break from caravanning for a number of years but decided about 8 years ago to get a tourer caravan as we could go to different places and take our dog. We basically bought the caravan for the dog, he is very spoilt. Olly our dog loves going on his adventures in the caravan.
Here are some tips I would highly recommend.
- Check out the local area and see how far it is to the areas you want to visit.
- Wifi. Some sites do not have great wifi so always check 1st.
- Read reviews of sites as it a good giveaway of what the sites facilities are like.
- If you are sleeping on the bed that is made up make sure you turn the cushions upside down as you will not feel all the ridges.
- For the best comfort get a duvalay they are so comfortable.https://www.duvalay.co.uk/duvalay-freshtec-sleeping-bag
- Get a Mia Tui Alex bag to take over to the shower block. They fold up and a perfect size to take all your stuff to the shower block.https://miatui.com/collections/alex-folding-travel-bag-1
- If you can choose your caravan pitch look at map before hand to see where you want to be.
- Take spare blankets as some nights it can get quite cold.
- If travelling with a dog have a box of all their stuff together.
- Use shower as an extra storage. We always use the shower block for showers.
- Use a old milk bottle and cut off the top to use as a bin.
- Don’t forget your chairs to sit outside.
- If you join the Caravan and Motorhome club and using your caravan several times a year and like using wifi join for the year as it is better value.
- We always use Crocs as they are quick and easy to pop on.
Finally I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog. If you would like to read any of my other blogs please click on this link https://rosinaslifeisnice.co.uk