I have been on two MSC Cruises and here are my top tips when cruising
- Download the MSC for me app before you travel.
- Make sure you check the MSC daily programme.
- Before your cruise check out the theme nights during your cruise.
- If you have cruised with other cruise lines make sure you status match with MSC voyagers club.
- If your in the MSC voyager club make sure you take advantage of all your perks.
- Prebook internet,drinks packages or any extras before you go as you will save the 15% service charge if you booked onboard.
- You can use chat on MSC for me to message other family members for free and this does not require an internet package.
- Buy a Mia Tui Sue Shopper great bag to take towels to pool area or trips ashore. Do check out their other bags for example Falmouth Beach bag, Isobel https://miatui.com
- Buy a MSC for Me Wristband they are great for using when using slides or getting drinks and getting in your cabin.
- When you are using the spa make sure you take your cruise card as you need to hand it in at reception. I made the mistake of leaving it in cabin. I therefore had to walk all the way back to cabin to collect it.
- Remember your cruise card when getting off the ship.
- Make sure you take your daily programme ashore as it has all emergency information.
- Use the MSC shuttle buses as it will save you time and prevent you getting lost.
- Check the departure time at each port to prevent you missing the ship.
- Don’t forget to register your credit card at one of the activation points.
- Take Sellotape to tape labels on suitcases we always put two on 1 on both handles just incase one label falls off.
- Finally have a wonderful cruise and enjoy all the yummy food,drink and ports.
I hope you find this useful.
If you would like to read my other blogs please visit