I love trying to save money and apparently my Grandma was exactly the same, as me so I am following in her footsteps. My Grandma used to stock pile which is buy when it is on offer. I do the same if it is a product I use regularly. I watch programmes in America and some have a whole room dedicated to their stockpile. I have not gone that far as we do not have the space. I thought I would write a list of ways to save money.
- Download the Virgin Red app https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/virgin-red/id1004492356?mt=8
- If travelling with 3 friends or more on virgin east coast you get group save discount https://www.virgintrainseastcoast.com/special-offers/travel-savings/savings-for-small-groups/
- Use your nectar card to get points on Virgin East Coast trains
- If you on O2 download the O2 priority app you get loads of freebies and coffees from Caffe Nero https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/priority
- When travelling by train try splitting your journey for Example Lincoln to London Kings Cross split it Lincoln to Peterborough and then Peterborough to Kings Cross. I did this on my last trip and it saved me a few pounds. I rang up and managed to get the same seat for the whole journey.
- Go on this the following website to compare prices of products http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/
- Download the app Quidco as you can get cash back on certain shops https://www.quidco.com/app/